Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday #2: Top Ten Books of 2012


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the ladies over at The Broke and the Bookish.  Each week, they post a new top ten list for us bloggers to share our list on the topic.  

This weeks Top Ten topic is:  Top Ten Books of 2012


Well, this was very hard to narrow down.  There are so many books that I read in 2012 that I loved!!!  I tried to make the list for the ones that I will reread over just because I loved them so much.  I had the list narrowed down to 23 so trying to get it down to 10 is very difficult. 




Tiger's Destiny (The Tiger Saga, #4)    The Golden Lily (Bloodlines, #2)    Darkness Falls (Immortal Beloved, #2)

Tiger's Destiny was a fantastic book.  The way the book ended tore me to pieces though.  It took me forever to finish, because I couldn't quit crying.  The Golden Lily was fun to read.  We all know Adrian's personality.  You can't help but love him.  I loved Darkness Falls!!!  It was nice to see a different side of Reyn.  



                         The Selection (The Selection, #1)   Beautiful Disaster (Beautiful, #1)

I have read these two books over and over.  The Selection was beautifully written.  Maxon won my heart over in this book.  The cover is just as gorgeous!!!  Beautiful Disaster was simply EPIC!!! I love watching the bad boys go soft.  Fell in love with Travis big time in this one.




                        Take This Regret   The Sweet Gum Tree

Both of these books made me cry.  They are both beautifully written and very intense.  I was able to relate with each and every one of the characters.  I have read these two books over and over as well.  They are AMAZING!!!!




The Cadet of Tildor    Reflection (Reflection #1)    Obsidian (Lux, #1)

The Cadet of Tildor was action packed.  I loved how Renee was no damsel in distress.  She was a fighter and stood up for herself and others.  Reflection was so beautiful!!!  I loved both Nick and Heather in this story.  You can't help but root for them in this series.  Obsidian was FANTASTIC!!!!  The banter between Daemon and Katie is hilarious!!!  They are so much alike.




I couldn't just narrow my list down to ten.  I had to showcase a few more books that I think everyone should read.  These books are beautifully written and simply wonderful!!! Here are a few others that I enjoyed this year!!!

Just One Drop (The Grey Wolves, #3)    Life on the Edge (Edge, #1)    Flat-Out Love

                   Love Unscripted (Love, #1) The Sea of Tranquility

3 comments:

  1. I really want to read The Selection! Here’s my TTT list: http://aliceinreaderland.wordpress.com/2012/12/17/top-books/

    Alice @ Alice in Readerland

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loooooved The Golden Lily! Bloodlines is such a great series, and Richelle is one of my all time favourite authors. I really need to hurry up and read Obsidian, everyone seems to love that book!

    Books of Amber

    ReplyDelete