Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #4: Opal by Jennifer L. Armentrout


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine.  This meme lets us spotlight upcoming releases that we are eagerly waiting for.  Of course, I have a huge list to choose from.  The book I can't wait to get my hands on is:


Opal (Lux, #3)
Title: Opal
Author: Jennifer L. Armentrout
Publisher: Entangled Publishing
Publication: December 11th, 2012
Pages: 452


Goodreads Synopsis

No one is like Daemon Black.

When he set out to prove his feelings for me, he wasn’t fooling around. Doubting him isn’t something I’ll do again, and now that we’ve made it through the rough patches, well... There’s a lot of spontaneous combustion going on.

But even he can’t protect his family from the danger of trying to free those they love.

After everything, I’m no longer the same Katy. I’m different... And I’m not sure what that will mean in the end. When each step we take in discovering the truth puts us in the path of the secret organization responsible for torturing and testing hybrids, the more I realize there is no end to what I’m capable of. The death of someone close still lingers, help comes from the most unlikely source, and friends will become the deadliest of enemies, but we won’t turn back. Even if the outcome will shatter our worlds forever.

Together we’re stronger... and they know it.



Why I'm Waiting: This is one of my favorite series.  I have read this series over and over.  Who cannot love Daemon Black.  In Onyx, I finally got to see a different side of him.  Onyx also left off on a huge cliffhanger.  I can't wait to see what happens next.  I wish December was already here.  Opal releases on my birthday so I know what I am buying for myself.

5 comments:

  1. I really want to read this series. The more everyone talks about it, the more I think I would like it.

    My waiting on...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you must read this series!!! You will love it!!!

      Delete
  2. Yes, I've seen some other people use this as their "Waiting On" book today! Looks very interesting :)

    Best,
    Danielle
    http://thereaderscommute.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read Obsidian pretty recently and I loved it! I still have to get to Onyx, but I'm definitely excited. :)

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read this series yet, but I really need to. My sister-in-law has been raving about it.

    Check out my WOW.

    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete