Saturday, February 7, 2015

Review: Tight by Alessandra Torre

Title: Tight
Author: Alessandra Torre
Publication: February 7th, 2015
Pages: 280
Rating: 5/5 Stars

Synopsis

I was happy in my small town. In my life as a single, thirty-two year old woman. I had a good job, wonderful friends, my independence.

I also hadn't got laid in three years. Hadn't been on a date in two. Had stopped counting calories and wearing makeup... a while ago.

Then Brett Jacobs waltzed in. Caressed my thigh, dug rough fingers into my hair, lowered his soft mouth to my skin, took sexual control of my mind and stirred it all around with what he packed in his pants. He flipped my quiet life upside down and crawled into a place in my heart I thought was dead.

The issue is his secret.
The issue is her.
The issue is that I don't even know she exists, and he thinks she's dead.
The issue is that shit is about to hit the fan and I can't hold on to him tight enough.




Review

Tight was fan-freaking-tastic!!!!  It simply blew my mind!!!  Completely epic!!!  I have already been rereading my favorite parts.  This book was not what I expected, and I loved that about it!!!  I still can't quit thinking about it.  Tight is one of those books that will definitely stay with you.  Trust me!!  You won't forget about it.  Tight literally chilled me to the core, and moved me in so many other ways. I fell in love with the characters in this book.  The character development was spot on, and both Riley and Brett had depth.  I really felt like I knew them, because they felt so raw and real to me.  I felt everything they felt.  I loved how the POVs switched every so often giving us a little mystery as to what was going on.

Riley is out of town at a friend's bachelorette  party. She meets Brett, and has an instant connection with him.  They both can't get enough of each other so they find ways to make their long distance relationship work.  All that is going good, until suspicions start rising.  Riley senses that something is up with Brett.  She decides to go incognito and follow him.  That is where everything changes, and Riley's life changes forever.

I adored Riley as a character.  She was so content with her small town life.  Everyone knew everyone and everything about each other.  But all that changed when she met Brett.  I loved watching Riley's and Brett's relationship grow into love. They lived far from each other, but Brett wanted it to work.  He would send a plan out  most weekends to pick her p and travel to different locations to spend time with her.  Brett was so protective of her.  You could see him falling for her yet slowly holding back.  He was hiding something from Riley and she was bound and determined to find out what.  Only that got her in trouble and she had to face some horrific situations for a long time.  But she never gave up.  She did what she had to do to survive.

Tight was an intriguing story that really pulled at my heart-strings.  There were some really bone-chilling situations in this story that were hard to get through, but were written with finesse.  I was left speechless and shell-shocked I don't know how many times.  But even though I had those moments, I also had many swoon-worthy moments as well.  Tight was an AMAZING story that I will definitely continue to reread!!!  I HIGHLY recommend this book to everyone!!!  It is a MUST read!!!!


TIGHT purchase links:

No comments:

Post a Comment