Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday #1

http://i49.tinypic.com/2h4fc6p.jpg

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the ladies over at The Broke and the Bookish.  This weeks Top Ten topis is:  books that you're most excited about that have made it on your Fall TBR list.

This was very hard for me to limit my list down to ten.  There are so many books that I just haven't got to yet, and then there are books that are releasing soon that I can't wait to get my hands on.  My Top Ten list will consist of books that are already available along with books that are releasing in the fall.



Cinder (Lunar Chronicles, #1)    Shadow and Bone (The Grisha Trilogy, #1)    The Raven Boys (Raven Cycle, #1)

1. Cinder by Marissa  Meyer
2. Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
3. The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater


                      City of Lost Souls (The Mortal Instruments, #5)     Enshadowed (Nevermore, #2) 

4. City of Lost Souls by Cassandre Clare
5. Enshadowed by Kelly Creagh


                      Finale (Hush, Hush, #4)    Rapture (Fallen, #4) 

6. Finale by Becca Fitzpatrick
7. Rapture by Lauren Kate


The Savage Grace (The Dark Divine, #3)    Cursed    Alice in Zombieland (White Rabbit Chronicles, #1) 

8. The Savage Grace by Bree Despain
9. Cursed by Jennifer L. Armentrout
10. Alice in Zombieland by Gena Showalter


This was such a hard decision.  I did get it down to ten though.  I have been waiting a long time to see how Finale, Rapture, and The Savage Grace ends.  These books contain characters that I have become really attached to.  Nevermore left off with a huge cliffhanger that made me want to read Enshadowed even more.  Cinder, Shadow and Bone, Alice in Zombieland are first books in new series.  I always love starting something new.  City of Lost Souls hopefully fixes the situation that happened in City of Fallen Angels.  Cursed and The Raven Boys are two books I just can't wait get my hands on.  These two books I will have to read as soon as they are released. 

6 comments:

  1. Great list! We have some of the same picks. Check out my TTT.

    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  2. We do have some great picks that are the same. Your list was great as well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristina, are you going to the Joseph-Beth signing that includes the author of Cinder? I just started Cinder (also read the prequel). I also want to read Monstrous Beauty as well.

    Dorinda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I am going to that signing as well. I am hoping to start Cinder this week. I strted reading Enclave since Ann is going to be there. I am ordering Monstrous Beauty and Outpost for the signing. I didn't know there was a prequel to this.

      Delete
  4. Cinder is awesome! Cassie Clare redeemed herself (in my opinion) with City of Lost Souls-super awesome. Rapture is on my list too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm curious about 'Shadow and Bone' and 'Alice in Zombieland'. My list:
    http://wcs53.wordpress.com/2012/09/04/top-ten-tuesday-top-10-books-on-my-fall-tbr-list-september-4/

    ReplyDelete