Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Review: Neighbors by Stylo Fantome



Title: Neighbors
Author: Stylo Fantome
Publication: September 24th, 2016
Rating: 5/5 Stars

Synopsis

Things a good neighbor can do for you:
 
1. Give you a cup of sugar
2. Let you borrow his lawnmower
3. Water your plants while you're on vacation
4. Make your eyes roll back in your head with his tongue

Katya Tocci has never paid much attention to who lives next door - her career always kept her too busy. She's a good girl, working her way to becoming the most sought after cake designer in all of San Francisco.

But even a good girl's gotta cut loose once in a while, right? So one fake dating profile later, and she's ready to tarnish her squeaky clean image. Little does she know, her fun time is closer to home than she ever imagined.

Throw in a neighbor who wants to corrupt her, and another who just wants to own her, and her entire world is flipped upside down.

Who knew neighbors could be so helpful?



Review

Dang!!!  Neighbors just took me on an emotional roller coaster ride full of twists and turns that left me completely breathless.  This was the first book I have read from Stylo Fantome so I had no clue what to expect.  Boy, talk about a love triangle gone wrong.  There were so many jaw dropping moments in this book that I was left speechless I don't know how many times. This book was beyond AMAZING!!!

Katya is a professional baker and leads a very boring life. She ends up setting up a profile on the Ero's match making page, but Tori sneaks and adds some kinky stuff.  She captures the interest of her neighbor Liam.  To spice things up, she does the unthinkable and it leads her down a path she never dreamed of.  She says goodbye to the old Kat and becomes the new Kat. Good girl gone bad.  And the new Kat has two fellas interested in her.  Which one will she choose? I loved how honest she was with them.  They knew about each other, because she told them about each other.  She did start falling for the guy that I wanted her to fall for.  So I was very happy about that.  I also loved that I got to see Kat slowly grow into herself.  Slowly become who she is supposed to become.

Never judge a book by its cover.

Wulfuric Stone. What can I say about Wulf.  Let's just say he is brooding and sexy as hell.  Even his name draws you to him.  Wulf has had a rough life.  He has worked so hard to become the successful person he is now.  But he is like a stone.  Has no feelings. Wulfuric never expected to fall for Katya.   He never expected that her light could  light his darkness. So he is hoping that she can save him if he hasn't destroyed what they have by his secret.  I loved this guy so much!! Loved when he showed his vulnerable side that only Katya got to see. 

You look at me like you really see me.  Like...I'm Christmas morning.

Liam is a fun, loving guy that any woman would love to have around.   He is so charming and was always there sweeping Katya off her feet.  Liam owns a sex club and has made it into a very successful place.  I couldn't help but fall for him as well.  He is a major flirt and always has a woman in his bed.  But Katya, started to change him as well, and he wanted to change for her.  She made him want to be a better person.    
I had a feeling what was going on with Wulf and Liam, and even though I was right, I was still shocked.  What type of game are these 2 playing and where will it leave Katya?

I am not saying what team I am on, but I really am hoping that she ends up with the guy that I want her to end up with.  Even though they both done wrong, I see redemption for these guys.  But one guy is the perfect guy for her and one guy is the perfect friend for her.

You are both so different.  You make me expand.  You open my eyes and widen my boundaries. He makes me contract.  My eyes only see him and he's my only boundary.  

Neighbors was a flat out awesome read.  I can't wait to get my hands on that sequel!!!  That ending killed me!!!  Definitely left me wanting more!!  I need to know what happens with these three characters. Absolutely loved every second of this book!!  It is a definite reread for me!!  A MUST read!

No comments:

Post a Comment